ANTI–CORRUPTION COMPLIANCE is a function to ensure that the company and its employees comply with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on combating corruption.
- The Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Combating Corruption»;
- Code of Business Ethics of «Ak Su KMG» LLP;
- Anti-Corruption Policy of «Ak Su KMG» LLP;
- Policy on resolving conflicts of Interest among employees and officials of «Ak Su KMG» LLP;
- Confidential Information Policy of «Ak Su KMG» LLP.
It is important to know that any incident involving a violation of the law can lead to the following consequences:
- financial losses;
- damage to the reputation of the Company and its participants;
- fines imposed on the Company and/or employees;
- criminal investigation against the Company and/or employees.
- main tasks of the Compliance function:
- ensuring compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, anti-corruption policy and procedures in the Company;
- identification of businesses at high risk of corruption and identification of indicators of corruption risks;
- assisting structural units in identifying compliance risks and implementing measures to minimize them.